Middleweight Hospitality Designer
Given the studios exceptional output they continue to work on luxury hospitality projects in London and across the globe. The studio has a democratic team structure, meaning this is an opportunity to have a meaningful input into truly exceptional projects. While the studio itself may be boutique the budgets are large, and the project range from five-star hotels to independent restaurants.
- Generate and present concept work internally and externally.
- Act as an integral member of the client facing team on key projects.
- Run a mix of medium & large-scale projects for different clients simultaneously.
- Input into the early insights and strategy stages of design projects.
- Able to translate the essence of a client's brief into a tangible concept.
- Prepare, and develop where required, drawings, models, images, material and mood boards and other documents relating to the design.
- Take active involvement in the full design process – from concept generation through to execution.
- Design bespoke pieces of furniture
- Assist team leaders with the guiding and mentoring of junior designers.
- Manage time effectively to adhere to agreed project timelines and budgets.
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record in creative idea generation and development along with a challenging outlook to creative briefs.
- Experience of luxury hospitality projects
- Thorough understanding of the complete customer/visitor journey from digital to physical.
- Confident hand sketching and visualisation capabilities.
- Exceptional presentation, organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable experience of developing internal and external relationships at all levels.
- Well versed in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite
- Proactive approach to technology, software and industry innovations.
Apply for Middleweight Hospitality Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly