Design & Architecture Visualiser with Exceptional Illustration Skills
One of the worlds most celebrated architectural practices is aiming to bring a talented visualiser who is innovative and has exceptional hand-sketching to the London office, contributing to numerous ongoing high-calibre projects internationally . This brilliant opportunity for a visualiser who wants to take a step further and really showcase their creative and work throughout the design process. The successful candidate will be able to contribute fresh ideas and have a strong sense of design which is showcased throughout their portfolio of projects.
This is a permanent role but the client will also considered fixed contracts.
- Produce innovation design concepts and presentations while keeping to practice’s signature style
- Produce professional illustrations and visuals at the highest level through hand-drawing and digital software
- Post-production of imagery
- Communicate and present ideas clearly to fellow team members
- Create best workflow processes
- Mentor junior members of team, offer training and development
- Liaise and coordinate with external visualisers
Skills & Experience:
- BA Interior Architecture, Architecture or related field
- Proven experience in photo real visualization within design, architecture or product design
- Must have excellent hand and digital drawing skills
- Must have advanced knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- Must have good knowledge in Rhino, V-ray or Enscape for rendering
- Advantageous to have experience leading a small team or coordinating with external parties
- Strong design flair and presentation style with a wide range of work examples to support this
- Positive can-do and enthusiastic attitude
Apply with you CV and portfolio if you’re looking to continue your career with a best-in-class architectural brand, work towards great imagery, constantly improve your skill set and take on leadership responsibilities. Applications submitted without portfolios will not be considered.