5 days left
- Job Functions
Our client is a Marketing Communications agency based in Cambridge with clients in the Healthcare Sector.
Their award-winning team enable them to offer skills from design to film, copywriting to account management, digital development to event management, strategic planning to education.
We are currently helping to recruit an Artworker to join their busy and growing team of 25 staff.
We can offer part-remote for this role but you MUST be a commutable distance to Cambridge.
This is a Middleweight level role and you will ideally come with agency side experience (Healthcare Client experience is a bonus).
You must be able to show a portfolio of Artwork across both Print and Digital (in both large scale and traditional print) with a strong understanding of Print Production.
If this sounds like you, please read on…
Are you an artworker with at least 4 years’ studio experience who shares our mission of
making a positive difference in people’s lives? If so, we want to hear from you.
As an artworker you will work on a variety of projects and be the quality control between
design and production. You will be pivotal in making sure the creative idea is executed to
the highest standard. As a representative of the agency, you will also have excellent
You will be part of the creative team and work alongside designers, animators and art
• Production of artwork for print
• Ability to create print ready files to a high standard
• Strong understanding of troubleshooting design files for potential print errors
• Managing the print and delivery of projects to client deadlines
• Liaising with printers and other suppliers
• Making sure brand guidelines are followed across all brands
• Ensuring procedures are followed allowing for a compliant and smooth running
• Ensuring internal documents and proposals follow our brand guidelines
• Generating digital assets for development
• Working with master documents and translation tables to produce accurate
translated final pieces
• Taking concepts and making them a reality whilst retaining the integrity of the idea
• An eye for design with strong print production experience
• Superb ability in Adobe CC suite, especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Adobe Acrobat skills
• Strong understanding of print techniques and production, both in traditional and
digital in both large scale and traditional print
• Strong understanding of resolution for both screen and print
• Strong photo re-touching skills
• Excellent eye for detail
• Numerical, with an excellent grasp of organising and obtaining quotes
• Good problem solver
• Good typographic skills
Apply for Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly