Product Designer - Middleweight
6 days left
- Job Functions
The Fix are looking for a talented product designer with 2D and 3D skills within the health & beauty sector – or homeware!
We are working with the global leader in the creative promotional merchandise areas.
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic designer to work across a diverse range of products and gifts in the Health and Beauty, Lifestyle and Charity consumer goods sector.
The ideal candidate will be good at:
- Creating innovative gift product ideas for a wide range of brands
- Producing trend lead vector illustrations, prints and packaging for charities fundraising gifts
- Creating design visuals and building presentations
- Researching trends, understanding brands and brainstorming ideas
- Managing design projects from brief to client’s presentation
- Support junior designers involved in the projects
What you’ll need:
- 3 year minimum experience within the design industry. We are open to more experienced candidates.
- A relevant degree within product design field
- Excellent knowledge with 3D design programs (Rhino 3D and Keyshot preferred)
£27-35k on the salary – middleweight only applicants please.
You must have health beauty or homeware product design experience and also 2d graphic design experience within these areas?
Apply for Product Designer - Middleweight
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly