Production Coordinator - Furniture & Sculptural Products
Our client is an innovative gallery of original and unique contemporary furniture design and products, and are currently seeking a Production Coordinator with technical knowledge of furniture construction and production methods.
You will be planning production schedules, monitoring the production processes and control the quality standards, also interpreting sketches and drawings, ideally able to produce CAD drawings in Rhino when required. Other duties include: preparing shipping samples; organising international and domestic transport and delivery of furniture and sculptures; managing the measurements and weights of both products and packing.
Skills and Experience needed for the Production Coordinator:
- Ability to interpret sketches and drawings
- Ability to multitask and project manage the production of luxury sculptural / artistic furniture and products
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Computer literate ideally with 2D and 3D CAD skills
- Strong attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team-working skills
- Knowledge of handling a variety of materials such as bronze, wood, stainless steel, resin
- A knowledge of other languages would be desirable (French, Italian, German)
In return you will be working on unique and artistic creations for high profile and well-known clients within the Design field.
Apply for Production Coordinator - Furniture & Sculptural Products
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly