Kitchen Sales Designer
This opportunity is for an enthusiastic and experienced Kitchen Designer to join an exciting and ambitious kitchen business in their London showroom. The company has the industry's best partnerships with world leading appliance, storage and material brands and offer fantastic in-house training, as well as a highly attractive commission structure and the opportunity to thrive and develop.
Based in their award winning and inspirational showroom the kitchen designer will work closely with clients to craft entirely unique designs to suit and enhance their lifestyles. They have significant and on-going investment in marketing activities resulting in high quality leads where you can be responsible for the end-to-end customer experience from initial design concepts, through to completion of sale.
They are open to either an experienced candidate or a more junior one although you will still need to have had exposure to the luxury end of the marketplace. Working from their showroom you will be able to offer a diverse and extensive range of design choices and clients can see their designs come to life in the interactive 4D virtual reality theatre.
Experience and skills needed for the Kitchen Designer:
- Highly personable and a great communicator
- A creative designer with a passion for kitchen design
- At least 2 years in premium kitchen design
- Experience in coordinating the customer journey from concept to sale
- Ability to liaise with consumers, trade and commercial clients on a daily basis
- Strong design ability and design software aptitude
- Self-motivated with the ability to both self-manage and work as a team player
Salary will be £35k for the more experienced kitchen designer role and £25k for the junior kitchen designer role, both with uncapped commission.
Apply for Kitchen Sales Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly