Junior Landscape Architect / Garden Designer
Our client, a Chelsea Flower Show gold medallist, is a garden design and build practice, well-known for their small city gardens and loving the opportunity to bring greenery and wildlife back to urban spaces. They also create anything from a traditional formal garden to bringing contemporary flair to a countryside home.
Bespoke projects require careful and considered detailing. This entails producing a wide range of plans including 3D visuals, planting plans, construction details, lighting plans and irrigation plans. This is all coordinated in-house by their skilled and dedicated team and to which they wish to recruit a graduate landscape architect or junior garden designer with good CAD skills (preferably VectorWorks).
Duties for the Landscape Architect / Garden Designer will include:
- Drawing and specifying landscape plans for construction and tender as well as providing 3D visuals
- Preparing a wide range of other plans such as planting plans, construction details, lighting and irrigation plans
- Dealing directly with clients to facilitate plan changes and updates as well as managing deadlines
Skills needed for Landscape Architect / Garden Designer role:
- Conversant with CAD (ideally VectorWorks or AutoCAD), SketchUp knowledge would be an advantage
- Planting knowledge and a sound working knowledge of landscape construction
- Confident in client management
- Close attention to detail is imperative
- Able to work well independently and be able to follow direction
- Confident working in a small office environment with a strong team focus of hard work and conscientiousness
Apply for Junior Landscape Architect / Garden Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly