- Job Functions
This innovation consultancy, who work across UX, product and service design, with a key focus on innovation, are looking to add a talented Insights Specialist to their boutique team. Working in this flat structure, you'll take ownership over the practice of design research, applying this to digital first tools to accelerate business for a variety of clients.
- You'll have a strong understanding of qualitative design research methodologies, but be nimble and able to adapt from project to project
- You will have a passion for understanding the end-user as well as your clients; you'll engage with stakeholders and be able to knowledgeably identify gaps in their offering, able to work with them to challenge existing propositions and drive change
- You will continuously propose, design and implement research activities, including 1:1 interviews, workshops, focus groups and usability testing
- Whilst you'll be self-driving and able to work autonomously, you'll also thrive when collaborating with the wider team including UX/UI designers, and principle consultants
- You'll have a solid understanding of UX/UI design, able to quickly absorb data from both primary and secondary research, applying to digital experience propositions and concepts
This agency offer a fantastic 4 day a week basis, enabling their team to recharge and reset every Friday.
If this sounds like you, be sure to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP!