Artworker - healthcare agency
- Job Functions
The Fix are looking for an Artworker based in London (or part remote/home working) that MUST have a healthcare agency background/healthcare client artworking experience (within an agency)
Please make sure your folio shows pharma clients within
Home based workers will need to reside in the UK
You will have a passion for artwork, with a strong eye for detail, accuracy and consistency, but you will also have a passion for design and be willing to learn. You will be well organised and proficient in Creative Cloud, with all the skills required to artwork jobs from brief to completion. You will be expected to follow brand guidelines and existing brand styles meticulously in addition to creating original assets and multi-channel design solutions under the guidance of the Creative Director(s) and Art Director(s). You will be expected to generate solutions for a broad range of channels, including, but not limited to: websites, iPads (or tablet-based device) PowerPoint presentations, printed posters, conference graphics, illustrated books, animations, motion graphics for film, branding/brand books, logos, etc. You will work to a brief agreed with the client or account team to develop creative solutions – choosing appropriate media and style to meet the objectives of the client.
3 years experience working within an agency environment as an Artworker or Creative
Artworker. You must be able to see a job through from brief to completion, have knowledge of both print and digital development and production. You must demonstrate examples of your work and perform a short test to show your accuracy and speed of artworking.
- You will be passionate about both online and offline projects and have a flare for advertising
- Passion for brand consistency and enthusiastic about producing/working from brand guidelines
- Ability to deliver on time and within agreed budget
- Strong organisation skills
- Advanced ability in creating artwork graphic elements utilising page layout, image editing and graphic creation software
- Excellent understanding and use of file formats
- Good understanding of the print processes working with the production director as appropriate
- Good retouching skills
Proven experience and proficiency in the following programs for both print and digital application:
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Primarily InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Microsoft: Primarily Word, Powerpoint.
- Ability to create or amend design work, ensuring accuracy of all content and layout
- Check and export/package artwork ready for print production or digital development
- Present/Provide all work in a clear and efficient manner on a range of jobs to a variety of audiences – internal account teams
Apply for Artworker - healthcare agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly