Business Development Coordinator
An architecture studio with high calibre work and large international projects is seeking a Business Development Coordinator to join their team in a pivotal role to qualify and bid fro the most exciting projects in the world.
- Track, review, research, evaluate and make clear recommendations of new business opportunities.
- Provide internal briefings on suitable opportunities
- Prepare presentations that clearly summarise opportunities and new business prospects and updates.
- Nurture external potential new business relationships.
New Business Strategy
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities globally.
- Host important client and stakeholder meetings and visits.
- Monitor, analyse and report on key markets in the region on an on-going basis.
- Gather industry intelligence and identify potential new business leads.
- Inform and grow the new business strategy, network and approach in the region.
Submissions and Bid Documents
- Prepare, update and co-ordinate new business submissions and bid documents.
- Write, proofread, edit and translate texts.
- Layout graphic and written content for submissions
- Prepare and co-ordinate fee forecasts and proposals
You must have good InDesign skills, along with a good foundation in architecture and design to understand the scope of work and how to put together bid documents.
This is fast paced studio, the right person will rise to the pace and bring energy and enthusiasm with lots of good ideas. If you are fluent in Mandarin, this would be a bonus.