The Fix are looking for a middleweight to senior Creative Artworker for a design studio in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
They are a successful brand who dominates in luxury party, home entertaining accessories and children’s gifts. They are looking for a mid to senior level Creative Artworker to join their growing Graphics & Web team.
The ideal candidate will need:
At least 3 - 5 years’ experience. (Mid- Sr. level)
• Excellent core Adobe Creative Suite skills (InDesign). Experience with video editing program, XD or lightroom is desirable but not essential.
• Able to absorb information quickly and follow brand guidelines
• Knowledge of production processes i.e., print and project management
• Able to multi-task, work to tight deadlines, thrives on last minute changes and can remain calm under pressure Responsibilities
• In charge of print catalogues print-ready artworks (InDesign)
• Manage catalogue workflow and production process
• Manage the creative studio workflow, ensure deadlines are met and have the ability to assign tasks efficiently as required
• Work on print and web projects. Please note that web projects include the requirement to produce blog posts, simple animated gifs along with wholesale and retail emails.
• Occasionally assist with retouching and ad-hoc tasks within the team
If this sounds like you and you can get to Cheltenham, please apply for more details!