A fast-growing Fintech is looking for a hands-on, inspiring Lead Designer to join their growing team of designers and creatives.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a firm who have seen enormous growth over the last few months alone and have exciting plans for the future. As their Lead Designer, you will spearhead the design department and have a strong, compelling vision for what great design looks and feels like.
The environment is typical of a start-up; fast paced, ever changing and very driven. They are fun, friendly and sociable. There will be lots of scope for progression within this company.
Working alongside the Head of Brand you will be responsible for creating, maintaining and raising their design standards.
Duties include: -
- Ensure the design work delivered by you and the team is on brand, is of a high quality and is delivered on time
- Create and execute a vision for their design language
- Constantly develop the brand and ensure brand guidelines are up to date
- Set best practices in terms of design systems, documentation, filing and workflow
- Manage a growing team of talented designers and creatives
- Champion design brilliance and mentor the team striving to make every design better and slicker
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders to discuss projects
- Manage and partner with freelancers to deliver on briefs when required
- Create concepts and ideas for marketing campaigns
Key skills required: -
- Prior experience working in a similar Lead Designer role managing a team
- Experience of print and digital design
- Experience working for a Fintech, a start-up or in a similar fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Advanced knowledge of Creative Cloud
- Experience and passion for leading multidisciplinary design functions
- Expertise in bringing consistency across a company’s brand and identity
- Ability to work under pressure juggling multiple projects
- Very proactive with a can-do attitude and flexible approach
- Be obsessive about consistency and detail
If you would like to be considered please send us your CV and portfolio.