The Fix are looking for a Project Director for a big health communications agency.
Project Director: Leads delivery across a wide range of projects, clients and programmes including initial material development, with a focus on the localisation of materials for use globally. This role will be the lead PM within the CTE business unit. Responsible for high levels of delivery across a group of clients and team function.
Scopes & Estimates: Can create scopes for individual projects or full programmes of work. Knows the best way to present SOW’s adapting dependant upon the client or requirement. Ensures input and approval from the right stakeholders at all times.
Project Management: Has experience of using different methodologies across projects. Adapts their approach using lean/scrum/agile techniques to influence output. Has the ability to use a mix of PM tools to control the direction of travel and builds their knowledge of new ways of working.
Leadership: An example to the PM team, leads their projects, programmes and clients to successful delivery. Also has a strong voice across the BU leading discussion and direction with an open, honest and empowered style.
WHO YOU ARE
- You should be comfortable delivering against all of the competencies outlined in THE ROLE above
- You will have at least 8 years’ experience within project management and agencies, healthcare advertising is a huge bonus although not essential
- You must have an interest in working within healthcare - we’ll expect to see genuine enthusiasm for what we do here
- You have the ability to manage complex, cross function, multi-channel projects influencing quality, budgets and timings
- You will have experience of leading large multi-faceted clients and project teams
- You should have strong commercial acumen and ability to manage, understand and report on financial health of projects
- You should be able to identify gaps in knowledge and skillsets and recommend solutions to close those gaps
- You have the ability to understand resource management, forecasting and capacity planning
- You will have experience of the full project lifecycle ranging from client brief through strategy, creative, design, copywriting, asset creation, production, execution and delivery
- You will have exceptional communication skills and be able to influence internal and external stakeholders, consulting and negotiating at the correct moments
- You must have experience of being the lead PM within a team and be able to show effective people leadership and a desire to develop more inexperienced PM’s
- You should be able to lead scope, timing and budget development including a way of managing risk on all projects
- You will have experience of creating production and project strategies for brands or clients
- You’ll be willing to offer operational guidance and solutions for the entire agency and have the ability to positively influence all stakeholders to you point of view
- You won’t be fazed by a new project management setup and being a founder member of that team
- You should be action orientated, leading and showing by doing with the ability to be the bigger person in a conversation, if needed, to help the bigger picture