Midweight Packaging Designer
We are partnering with a London based creative agency that specialize in, Visual Identity, Packaging Design, Digital Templates, Environments and Marketing Collateral.
They are looking for a Midweight Packaging Designer to join their creative team. The role will entail delivering extraordinary design by developing striking designs, thinking on your feet to help the creative cause, and inspiring your colleagues and companions.
You must have a greater awareness of branding across all touchpoints, being able to demonstrate an understanding of off pack ideas and big idea communication. Plus, you must show a passion for digital and animation.
- Driving creativity that uses new approaches, inspiration, and ideas
- Flexible attitude with people, projects, and requests
- Help senior members of the creative team to achieve their vision
- Contributing to and inputting into creative briefs
- Contributing to design strategies by planning and concepting solutions
- Independently learning about client's brands and businesses
- Packaging design experience.
- Self-motivated and collaborative
- Worked across variety of business sectors, solving design issues
- Experience using core Apple Mac software (e.g. InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Appetite for learning and trialling new and relevant technologies
- Thorough understanding of the design production process
- A team player, working positively with others for the greater good
- Willingness to 'put your hand in the air' and help the team
If you're interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and portfolio over to firstname.lastname@example.org