Senior Project Manager/ Producer
Our client is an acclaimed branding and design studio, known for producing ground breaking, strategically crafted design for clients within the fashion, lifestyle and luxury space, looking to bolster their Client Services team by bringing on board a strong Senior Project Manager/ Producer hybrid.
- As a Senior Project Manager, you'll take ownership over your own portfolio of high value accounts; from scoping deliverables, managing suppliers, building strong client relationships to overseeing creative development, managing production and third parties, through to delivery
- Acting as a champion for the design process, ensuring the seamless delivery of briefs from clients to creatives, overseeing the workflow and consistently thriving to streamline processes to enable the best creative output
- You'll be comfortable and passionate about delivering work across a variety of disciplines, including branding and identity, print, digital, packaging and communications
- As a hybrid PM/ Producer, you'll set and manage production budgets, grow the agencies roster of talent [models, photographers, studio's, crew, directors] and production partners, overseeing usage rights, licensing, and all production/ shoot related admin
- In this team, you'll work to best practice to help guide and mentor the Junior Producers, whilst equally offering support to your Project Director and assisting them in the delegating of work and managing the general workflow of the studio
- Supporting the wider team in new business initiatives, whilst also managing your own proposal process
- You'll be a hands-on Senior Project Manager/Producer who works to tight timelines, budgets and knows how to creatively solve your client's business needs
- You'll be experienced in managing large scale accounts, and with a production lead focus
- You'll know how to work well with a variety of personalities, always championing the best out of your colleagues and leading by example
- Experience working in a similar capacity in a Design and Branding environment is a must!
- You'll be diplomatic, strategic and creative through and through
If you're looking for a new challenge and possess all the necessary skills and experience, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to register your interest.