Consultant - Account Manager & Copy
Our client, an integrated marketing agency with global reach, are looking for a consultant to join the team. As a consultant, you'll balance both account and content management, whilst also creating copy for digital assets. This agency work with large scale, global B2B brands, heavily focused within the tech space, and look for entrepreneurial, multi talented team players.
- In this hybrid role, you'll collaborate with the wider account team to craft, develop and deliver digital and integrated campaigns, from taking and shaping a client brief to seeing it through the production process
- You will write content copy for various platforms [web, social, video and animation] whilst supporting the team on the content strategy and implementation
- You'll be the point of contact for a variety of clients; able to advise them day to day on project status and progress, but also use your commercial awareness to ask intelligent questions that will help better inform the creative output
- Working cross department, you'll collaborate with designers, editors & animators to ensure work going through the studio is on brief, and due to be delivered within the desired time frame
- As you'll have a strong creative flare to your skillset, you'll partner closely to help shape creative concepts for proposals and support in the new business process
To be considered;
- You must have prior experience working in a similar creative role, where you blend copy writing with account and project management
- You'll have worked within B2B marketing before and ideally, have experience working with tech/ global brands
- Due to the nature of the role and being hands on with copy, you must have a super strong eye for detail and be highly creative
- You'll understand all things content; from development of strategy, to being hands on with research and shaping key insights
If this sounds like you, be sure to ping your CV over to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!