Digital Designer with Motion Graphics
Our client, an incredible Creative Agency specialising in branding for the Arts & Culture, Property and Events space, are seeking a passionate Digital Designer with Motion Graphics Skills to join the team. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, always having a big focus on brand identity work and website design, alongside 360 campaigns and social media content. You will have the chance to work across all clients in the studio on projects of various shapes and sizes. They are really looking for someone who is excited to push boundaries in the digital space, bringing all projects to life through the use of motion and video, whether that's kinetic typography and small interactive touches, or a jaw-stopping viral video and campaign!
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 2 years+ Digital Design experience, ideally in an agency environment.
- Ideally some experience working in Arts & Culture, Property or Events space.
- Highly conceputual, with extensive experience creating brand identities from scratch for the digital world.
- Experience working across various deliverables including motion/film/websites/emails/social campaigns.
- Fully Proficient with Adobe After Effects.
- Ideally some experience working with 3D modelling software (e.g. Cinema 4D/Blender/3DS Max).
- Comfortable working with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator/InDesign/Photoshop).
- An ability to think three-dimensionally to solve digital design problems is a must!
Please send your CV & Portfolio in now for immediate consideration & interview.