Our client, who run an incredible fitness, health, and wellbeing platform backed by big names from the world of sport, music, and fitness, are seeking an exceptional Video Editor with strong videographer skills to join their passionate team to help take things to the absolute next level! This is an excellent opportunity if you enjoy being hands on and involved in all aspects, around 70% of your time will be video editing- this will be a mixture of existing and new content such as how to's, tutorials, interviews, social media content, and campaigns, and the other 30% focusing on videography, filming, shooting, and creative leadership- they want someone who will connect with the brand and be excited to grow their vision creatively, think outside the box on shoot concepts, run the shoots, bring content to life through use of Motion Graphics, and even work with copywriters on scripts to help shape ideas, you will be able to get involved in any way you can creatively- there is no limit!
We all know there are a lot of fitness platforms out there right now, and what makes this one different? Not only are they backed by the absolute biggest and best names in the business, they are focused on inclusivity and mental wellbeing and want everyone and anyone to be able to use their platform, it's not about looking a certain way, it's about being empowered to train and track your progress, using targeted plans, challenges, programmes, and goal setting. It gives you access to a personalised health experience within a positive community led by sports personalities, elite athletes, paralympians, coaches, nutritionists, and healthcare professionals. One app bringing all aspects of a healthy life together. This is a unique opportunity to help in the launch and on-going evolution of a truly disruptive product that has already taken the market by storm!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Strong editor with excellent videography capabilities.
- Edit a variety of video footage, animate motion graphics, source royalty-free music, colour correction and mixing.
- Take ownership of the creative vision and strategy for video content.
- Define the quality standards and narrative output for all video assets.
- Build a strong and collaborative working relationship with the creative/design lead.
- Have expertise and a passion for producing, shooting and editing high-quality, direct-response video content.
- Brainstorm, script and edit video content (in app, social media, website, performance marketing & CRM) from brief to completion in partnership with copywriters, designers, shoot producers and acquisition marketers.
- Research new trends, techniques, platforms, and tools to develop engaging video content.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 3-5+ years' experience as a video editor, demonstrating exceptional storytelling.
- Extensive Social Media experience- skilled at cutting for social - fast cuts, compelling and "thumb-stopping" content.
- Experience shooting and cutting BTS films
- A passion and appreciation for fitness is an absolute must!
- Passion for audio-visual storytelling
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: with a focus on Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Possess a broad knowledge of current production and post-production techniques.
- Motion graphic experience and ability a bonus.
- Colour correcting and set lighting knowledge a plus.
Benefits include the opportunity to interview absolute sporting legends, 30 days holiday + bank hols, and a huge employer contribution towards fitness wearables, classes and more!
If you would like the opportunity to join a growing brand, who have all the right ideas, a huge backing and now need the absolute best people to make things happen and take them to the next level, then please send your CV & work samples in now for immediate consideration & interview!
Please note, this role will ideally require travel to their studio in West Sussex 1 or 2 times a week (50 min train from Victoria/London Bridge).
Apply for Videographer/Video Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly