An award-winning product design consultancy based in the West Midlands is looking for a Graphic Designer to create, manage and deliver high-end graphic design for both digital and print across the business.
- Working across the business to help create first class graphic and branding solutions
- Develop and manage the brand through high quality and consistent graphic output across all touchpoints from communications to building signage
- Act as brand guardian
- Create concepts and final artwork for adverts, brochures, flyers and other sales literature and manage the successful delivery
- Review current print suppliers and research alternatives where appropriate
- Responsible for the quality control of all print and digital graphic output
- Create graphic content for the website and social media channels
- Help manage the graphic content, layout and user experience of the website
- Help to create graphic input to videos for the website
- Manage the posting and integration of video content onto the website
- Help publish and manage posts on social media channels
- Help to create high quality photographic output of launched client products, teams at work and various other images for marketing.
Key skills required: -
- Over two years’ experience as an in-house graphic designer with proven track record of successfully creating graphics through to print
- An advanced working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- A degree in graphic design or a related field
- Calm and resilient with a can-do attitude
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Confident to liaise at all levels and build strong working relationships with stakeholders
Please note that this role will be based remotely until it is a safe to work at their office in the West Midlands.
If you are interested please send us your CV and portfolio.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly