This European luxury furniture and lifestyle retailer has its UK flagship showroom based in a prestigious sector of London and is growing year on year within the residential marketplace. This showroom offers a collection of international designer brands and displays furniture, lighting and rugs as well as a lifestyle concept store with a selection of home accessories and gifts.
They currently have an opening for a Showroom Manager with good business acumen to ensure the smooth running of the Showroom, manage staff and recruitment, improve efficiency and oversee budgets and marketing strategies.
The role is flexible and can be developed around the successful candidate.
Skills and experience sought for the Showroom Manager:
- An in depth product knowledge of contemporary multi-brand furniture
- Proven experience of running a Showroom
- The ability to foster relationships and engage with others
- General commercial and business development experience within the design industry
- Proactive, focused and organised
- High level of professional verbal and written communication skills
- Able to demonstrate a customer focused approach and experience of customer facing business development activities
- Multilingual would be a distinct advantage, particularly French
Apply for Showroom Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly