Senior Account Manager
Our client is a unique start up creative agency, who work with challenger brands and companies who positively impact the world. Based in London, and delivering across branding, strategy, advertising, content and social campaigns, these guys are looking for a self starting Senior Account Manager to join.
Working in this nimble team, this SAM will come in to support the Managing Partner and manage the implementation of processes, lead on client accounts and help streamline the way that the team work.
- Working to improve the internal systems around project planning and tracking, using your experience to finesse ways of working
- Partnering with the MD to forecast upcoming resource needs and map out incoming projects
- Leading on all client communications, from building trusted relationships with existing clients to proactively supporting with pitching and onboarding new clients
- Getting in the weeds of projects, from shaping a brief with the Head of Creative and Strategy Director, to working with creatives and handling all aspects of project management [scoping, budgets, timelines, supplier management etc] through to delivery
- As this is a small and budding team, you'll be flexible in your approach and be ready to wear lots of hats!
As an experienced SAM you'll be rigorous and know when to crack the whip to get things done, whilst also being an advocate for the studio and the positive culture that they promote! You'll know how to challenge and educate clients, whilst building strong external relationships.
This role is perfect for someone who likes to get their hands dirty and is keen to be part of a smaller team where you truly have a voice.
This is a permanent role, looking to start ASAP and is open to freelance to permanent for the right person. If this sounds like you, be sure to get in touch now at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk
Apply for Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly