We are partnering with a multi-disciplinary agency based in Covent Garden encompassing employee engagement, corporate communications, and design. Their clients range from small social enterprises to big multi-nationals.
They are looking for a talented and thoughtful mid/senior designer to join their creative team who is interested in their ethos of purposeful communications and branding.
- You will be an experienced designer who can provide thoughtful and innovative solutions to design briefs.
- You will need to have a keen eye for layout and detail, as well as an ability to problem solve and make inputs to developing communications solutions for their clients.
- You would be expected to work closely with both consultants and designers.
- A key part of your role would be to work alongside the Creative Director and project managers on monthly newspapers, presentations, annual reports, and developing social media content for corporate clients.
- You will be expected to take ownership of your projects and work on them through to production-ready files.
- Experience ideally working on B2B design for corporate clients.
- Expert user of Adobe Creative Suite design software, particularly InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere Pro.
- Strong editorial and layout skills.
- Confident of translating designs into Powerpoint.
- Infographic, and data visualisation experience.
- Some knowledge of After Effects.
- Experience designing with other languages, particularly Arabic.
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel that you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com
Apply for Mid/Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly