Digital Content Creator
Our department is a team of three creatives, and to promote our products we create various types of content across our channels. The position we are looking for is a mixture of creative and technical: someone who can shoot and edit video, put together digital assets and create basic animations, take and retouch stills, and upload and manage content for website and social media. As we do absolutely everything in-house the work is very varied, so it’s important the candidate is excited about all areas involved.
The ideal candidate will have a background in videography/photography or visual communication, as well as a keen aesthetic sense and design eye, but also with some digital back-end experience. Producing and dealing with visual content, whether moving or static is the heart of this role, so an awareness of photographic principles, layout, composition, colour and typography are key skills in daily use, and the implementation of this content requires experience preparing, organising and uploading it. The ability to communicate concepts and ideas clearly and effectively, whether verbally or visually is essential, while the use of HTML, an interest in interior design, and the ability to draw, are preferable.
3 years experience producing digital video content/assets is required, as are the necessary software skills listed below.
Based in our London office, this role will also involve frequent shooting on location, as much time will be spent looking through the camera lens rather than at the screen.
– Filming campaign assets for website and social media (such as product videos, interviews, shoot location B roll, etc)
– Editing footage and compiling assets into content for social media and web
– Creating simple animations and gifs for content
– Shooting stills for secondary photography on location (such as behind the scenes, details etc)
– Retouching still photography
– Uploading and managing website and social media content and assets
– Tweaking website HTML for content uploads and changes
– Creating and building new blog posts
Key skills required:
– Intermediate proficiency in much of Adobe Creative Suite, namely After Effects, Premiere, Media Encoder, Photoshop, InDesign and preferably Illustrator.
– DSLR camera use, for both filming and stills - proficient understanding of shutter speeds, aperture, frame rate, ISOs, along with equipment experience such as gimbals, reflectors etc. (Lighting experience a bonus).
– Later or other scheduling program
– Graphics tablet
Apply for Digital Content Creator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly