Our client, a renowned high-end luxury jewellery brand representing the world's rarest gemstones and diamonds for over 50 years now, are seeking a videographer to join the team! Working with the in-house creative team, you will take excellent quality stock videography of all the brands high-jewellery pieces for e-commerce, social media and global brand marketing activity. They are looking for a technically minded videographer who will bring to the role an understanding and strong interest in the process of video production. You will have the opportunity to see the jewellery come to life literally, starting in the jewellery workshop in the basement, going to the diamond setting team, on to jewellery designers and finishing with the creative team, as the Photography Studio you sit in the middle and have the chance to be a part of each and every exciting step of the process, ready to shoot hot of the press as soon as it's ready!
You will need experience across the end-to-end process of video production for stock videos: maintaining and optimising the kit, capturing high quality footage, streamlining post-production, editing and assembling video footage, approving and filing completed films. This is such an exciting opportunity as they are really looking for someone who will embrace and thrive with the challenge of working with very beautiful but very complex products -pushing themselves and the company forward to improve the quality of their creative. They have recently upgraded all the kit, and have the scope and products to rival the biggest brands but being in a small team you can be heavily involved in the end to end creative & art direction process and really be able to make an impact and push boundaries here!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Produce moving image content of all Jewellery for e-commerce, social media and global brand marketing activity.
- Work with the creative team, streamline the end-to-end delivery of finished film assets.
- Lead and develop the in-house video post-production process.
- Standardise post-production with existing editing agencies, reviewing all existing resources and finding ways to improve processes and standards of quality while reducing costs.
- Take responsibility for images produced, and ensure videos are finalised in a timely manner.
- Take pride in, and responsibility for delivering the highest quality imagery.
- Improve and innovate working standards and process in the studio.
- Work together with in-house photographers on ways to evolve/challenge current creative.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 4 years exp in a commercial environment capturing product footage at scale (i.e an e-com studio)
- Professional experience with video post-production supporting end to end technical video production workflows.
- Knowledge and understanding of accurate colour grading and video colour profiles.
- Proficient editing experience (Premier Pro, After Effects, Da Vinci Resolve)
- Keen interest and appreciation of fine Jewellery is a must!
If this opportunity excites you, please send your CV & Portfolio in for immediate consideration & interview!
Apply for Videographer- E-commerce
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly