A global integrated creative agency, renowned for creating brand experiences across retail, advertising, social media and content and looking for an enthusiastic Account Director to join…
This agency work with leading lifestyle brands across entertainment, sport, fashion and consumer, creating explosive brand campaigns across the globe.
- Reporting into a Client Services Director, and managing AM's and AE's, you'll be responsible for the strategic development and direction of a key global integrated account[s]
- Acting as an extension of your client, you'll be able to produce concise and persuasive proposals, identifying further opportunity for development and account expansion
- You'll drive the delivery of integrated global campaigns [ATL, social, media] from pitching, to shaping the initial client brief, mapping out project plans and managing all account financials, through to development and client handover
- Ensuring your team have the relevant tools to succeed and deliver against brief; motivating, inspiring and always leading by best practice
- Regularly running client check in's, ensuring brand health and building trusted relationships with senior stakeholders
- Playing an integral part in the pitch and new business process, championing the agency and always advocating success!
If you are an experienced Account Director with prior creative agency experience, familiar with delivering global integrated campaigns and leading a team, looking for a bright new challenge, then be sure to get in touch right now at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk!
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly