The Fix are looking for a middleweight to senior Creative Artworker for a design studio in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
They are a successful brand who dominates in luxury party, home entertaining accessories and children’s gifts. They are looking for a mid to senior level Creative Artworker to join their growing Graphics & Web team.
The ideal candidate will need:
At least 3 - 5 years’ experience. (Mid- Sr. level)
• Excellent core Adobe Creative Suite skills (InDesign). Experience with video editing program, XD or lightroom is desirable but not essential.
• Able to absorb information quickly and follow brand guidelines
• Knowledge of production processes i.e., print and project management
• Able to multi-task, work to tight deadlines, thrives on last minute changes and can remain calm under pressure Responsibilities
• In charge of print catalogues print-ready artworks (InDesign)
• Manage catalogue workflow and production process
• Manage the creative studio workflow, ensure deadlines are met and have the ability to assign tasks efficiently as required
• Work on print and web projects. Please note that web projects include the requirement to produce blog posts, simple animated gifs along with wholesale and retail emails.
• Occasionally assist with retouching and ad-hoc tasks within the team
If this sounds like you and you can get to Cheltenham, please apply for more details!
Apply for Creative Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly