MW-SNR Graphic Designer
The Fix are looking for a MW-SNR Graphic Designer for an award-winning design studio in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
They are a successful lifestyle brand who dominates in luxury party, home entertaining accessories and children’s gifts.
They are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join their growing Graphics & Web team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 - 5 years’ experience as a web and print graphic designer (Mid-Sr. level)
• Excellent typography skills and layouts
• Experience of working with e-commerce brands (in-house) and an understanding of design
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC and video editing programs
• It is essential you have strong experience with digital platforms
• Understands the importance of following brand guidelines but also able to think ‘outside of the box’
• Develop new graphic design ideas for the brand, ensuring you are working with current trends to maintain the team’s knowledge and awareness
• Work on both digital and print projects
• Update and maintain homepages, landing pages and templates across multiple websites
• Provide art working support during busy periods (produce 3 print catalogues per annum)
• Mentor junior designers and work closely with our senior designers
• Manage the creative studio workflow, ensure deadlines are met and have the ability to assign tasks efficiently as required
If this sounds like you then please get in touch for more details!
Apply for MW-SNR Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly