Junior Kitchen Designer
Our client is a small family run Bespoke Kitchen Design Business that pride themselves in their attention to detail and quality of their work making the kitchen the multi-tasking hub of the home.
Looking at the growth of the business and a busy order book they are now seeking a Designer to work alongside the Principal Designer and Director. This will primarily involve: producing 3D renders for client presentations along with arranging samples and sourcing materials; producing 2D technical drawings for manufacturing; placing orders; arranging appointments and communicating with clients.
Skills and Experience needed for the Kitchen Design Assistant:
- You will have a keen eye for design and an interest in kitchens and fitted furniture
- 1-2 years of experience within a kitchen or joinery design company (UK-based)
- A degree in Interior Architecture, Product Design or Interior Design is also preferred, but really strong CAD skills and a diligent worker is key
- Conversant with AutoCAD and familiarity with Virtual Worlds or SketchUp an advantage
- Very good written and spoken English
Hours: 9am-5:30pm (1hr lunch). Salary is £20k - £25k (negotiable) and they are open to the Kitchen Design Assistant working either a 4 or 5 day week.
This role is immediately available and will develop as the company continues to grow.