A leading City law firm is looking for a Graphic Designer to joining their growing in-house creative team in a newly created role supporting the Asia offices working from 00:30 – 09:00 Monday to Friday.
Working in a collaborative and creative environment, your contribution to the business will be valued and rewarded by this progressive firm.
As a Graphic Designer you will be a creative thinker who can translate strategic and marketing needs into beautiful and engaging brand work. Your role will be diverse and you will design anything from online features, campaigns, emails and brochures to digital assets from brief to execution.
Key Skills Required: -
- Prior experience working in a similar Graphic Design role ideally within a corporate in-house team or creative agency
- Advanced working knowledge of Creative Cloud
- Ideally experienced in using Premiere Pro/After Effects for video-editing and Audition for audio editing for podcasts, radio etc.
- Strong MS Office skills, in particular PowerPoint would be useful
- Good communicator with the ability to present ideas to a senior audience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently
This role will initially be a 12-month fixed-term contract and will be working remotely until it is safe to work in their London office.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly