Interior Designer -London
We are currently recruiting an INTERIOR DESIGNER for our client based in UK- London.
The ideal candidate will be creative, tech savy, with a keen eye for detail.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work both as part of a team and indipendently for a variety of projects
- Develop design concepts through a variety of media including sketching, computer 3D-modelling, 2D CAD drawing, material mood boards and concept presentations. Plus any other means necessary to ensure a timely and successful delivery of the project
- Compile space planning documents and concept designs
- Prepare and finalise client presentations and packages of work
- Prepare and finalise specifications of materials and furniture
- Prepare and finalise joinery and fixed furniture drawings
- Actively engage in researching current trends in global design culture, workspace design, architecture, art, furniture, materials and sustainability
- Contact suppliers and request all relevant information in relation to new specifications or designs to suit the project in hand
- Interior architecture degree or an architecture qualification or equivalent
- Two to five years experience in FF&E companies or in Architectural Design Studios
- Experience in all stages of design projects from concept to tender to handover with knowledge of Outdoor, Living and Kitchens.
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite Applications. (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Skills in other software
- UK resident status and legally able to work in the UK
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Excellent presentation and graphical representation skills
- Creative flair and a keen eye for detail and quality
- Self-motivated with excellent intuition and initiative
Role: Interior Designer
Location: UK- London
Start Date: March 2021
Salary package and benefits commensurate with experience
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your journey with us, don't miss out - apply now!