Digital Consultant/ Researcher
Our client, a global creative communications agency who have a heritage in brand comms, employee engagement and sustainability, are looking for a passionate Digital Consultant/ Researcher to join them.
Working directly with the Directors of Digital Strategy, you'll assist with research and data insights, whilst absorbing ongoing training with the view of growing into a consultant.
- Managing digital research projects, supporting predominately across the development and implementation of digital & content strategy
- Planning, refining, developing and applying the agencies research & analytics methodologies across a variety of projects, cross collaborating with internal teams
- Helping shape and develop insight driven digital marketing materials
- Adding a sense of process and rigour to the agencies research function, leading by best practice and delivering work to a high standard
- Running stakeholder interviews, competitor analysis'/ benchmarking, identifying brand themes and impact, through to informing the digital / UX team on key findings
What skills are needed?
- An understanding of digital/ UX/ digital analytics
- The ability to multi-task; you'll be working on multiple global projects at any time and must be able to work to a fast pace & in a deadline driven environment
- Top communication skills are required as you'll be client facing when needed
- Proactivity, passion, drive and rigour - this role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to grow within digital strategy, providing an unbeatable training ground for the right person!
If you are a Digital Researcher/Consultant/ Strategist, keen to sink your teeth into a new opportunity which promises growth, then be sure to get in touch today at email@example.com to hear more!