Senior Art Director
We are partnering with a well-known British Global Fashion retailer and they are looking for an Integrated Senior Art Director to join their team.
Reporting into the Head of Creative, Content and Editorial, this role will be responsible for implementing and developing the brand's aesthetic through the creation of concepts and designs across their online and offline channels.
- Oversee concepting and art direction for still life and video shoots, branding and all content output, ensuring their creative is on-brand, on-message, uplifting and engaging within agreed budgets.
- Focus on print and digital activations (.com, app, organic and paid social, POS, packaging, etc.), maximising their shoot output to ensure it is tailored to fulfil their cross-channel needs.
- Implement and evolve the visual brand identity to maintain consistency in the look and feel of all creative projects, from BAU channel content to seasonal campaigns.
- Work strategically to drive brand awareness and deliver strong conversion through still, motion and video content for social executions.
- Commission, develop and maintain relationships with photographers, illustrators, videographers, artists, agencies and art directors who reflect the brand values.
- Partner closely with content, marketing, social, CRM, UX, production and trade teams to effectively steer projects and meet KPIs.
- Review work, provide leadership, inspiration and guidance for the team, and be responsible for timely delivery of all creative.
- Proven depth of experience in commissioning and directing photography, design and moving imagery in an omnichannel retail environment.
- Extensive relevant experience in women's fashion - experience in men's and/or children's fashion a plus.
- A substantial roster of relevant photographers, directors, stylists, and creatives.
- Proven experience leading, mentoring, and developing a multidisciplinary creative team.
- Excellent verbal, visual and written communication skills.
- Breadth of experience in creating visuals for digital, print, and social executions, special projects, and campaigns - especially for paid and organic media channels.
- A high level of proficiency in design, typography, retouching, video, and motion, using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Detail orientated and well organized.
- A positive and collaborative attitude, both with your own team, the wider organisation, and external collaborators.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Art Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly