Web Designer/ Developer
3 days left
- Job Functions
Web Designer/ Developer
Reporting to the Digital Director
We’re a fast-growing B2B creative agency, designing and delivering print and digital products. We’ve been around since 2001 and built an impressive client portfolio in the UK and across the globe in commercial property, legal, asset management, financial, advisory, healthcare, media and technology.
Our studios are based in London (Farringdon), Bristol and in-house at our clients offices. Our team of over 70 creative professionals are constantly innovating and drawing on their breadth and depth of creative skills to craft effective and successful solutions for our clients.
We are looking for a creative Web Designer/ Developer to take on a diverse web design and WordPress development role based in our London studio. Working closely with our digital team and project managers, you will be involved at every stage from discovery through to deployment. From the initial brief you’ll help define the project, working on wireframes through to build and testing, bug fixing and deployment to our production environment on Azure.
Enabling integrations between services using Zapier or similar as well as providing ongoing support for client marketing tools such as Google Analytics.
We love self-initiators and encourage you to bring any additional skills and passions forward to push boundaries and create the most innovative and insightful solutions. You will need to be able to articulate your ideas effectively with the rest of the team and project managers and communicate these to clients where needed.
- You’ll have strong knowledge of HTML and (S)CSS
- You’ll have in depth experience of WordPress and creating Themes/plugins
- You’ll have an understanding of UI and UX
- You’ll have experience in problem solving and bug fixing
- You’ll have experience in creating responsive HTML emails
- You’ll have a good eye for design with understanding of typography, layout, colour and grid structures
- You’ll be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud software (Photoshop, XD, Illustrator)
- You’ll have confident communication and presentation skills
- You’ll have solid experience working on campaigns – from brief to deployment
- You’re not afraid to bring new ideas to the table and suggest ways to improve our offering
- Working knowledge of Sketch/Figma/Webflow is a nice to have
- Support our Digital Team in creatively shaping new and existing projects for our diverse range of clients
- Understand and interpret client briefs to their required specification
- Provide creative and technical solutions and ultimately deliver them to a high standard
- Articulate and present creative ideas to teams and clients
OUR VALUES AND ETHOS
Create + Innovate
We’re passionate about everything we design and build and we’re not afraid to challenge the status quo.
Trust + Respect
We appreciate each other’s different skills, experiences and ideas and treat each other with fairness and trust.
Collaborate + Deliver
We work together with our colleagues, partners and clients to share ideas and achieve great results.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates with the right to work in the UK.
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we are only able to reply to successful applications.
No agencies please.