Freelance Video Producer
This global gaming company, are looking for a Freelance Video Producer to join them ASAP for ongoing work. As a Producer, you'll work to support a wider team on the delivery of versioning and video adaptions, motion graphics, audio and design.
- You'll oversee the production cycle, from taking the initial brief, scoping out schedules/ timelines, managing all relevant documentation (project sheets, release forms, NDA's etc) through to job completion
- As part of this smooth running studio, you'll quickly adapt to the processes in place to support a seamless delivery of projects!
- You will liaise with various resources and skill sets from editors, audio & motion designers and external agencies to your clients and other production team members across the UK
- You will be accountable for your own workloads and have the initiative to update your Senior's and the Head of Video on the status of work and upcoming projects
- Timekeeping is essential in this role; you will thrive on working in a fast paced environment, with a fine eye for detail and able to work in volume
To qualify for this role you must have experience working within production within a creative capacity. As the core of this role centres around video content, you will have be familiar with this discipline and have a good technical knowledge of video production.
If you are immediately available for freelance, keen to work with a global, highly reputable, innovative and passionate brand, then be sure to send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!