Photographer / Videographer
1 day left
- Job Functions
I am partnering with a well-known sports brand based in Central London. They are looking for a talented Photographer to join their in house Photography Studio !
The ideal candidate will be someone who thrives in a busy studio environment and has the skills to elevate the brand's ecommerce photography output.
You will be experienced at capturing beautiful imagery, and well-versed at everything from lighting and composition through to directing models and capturing moving image.
You will work 3 days per week on a permanent contract.
- Experienced at setting up lighting, composition, colour accuracy, and exposure for each shot to deliver photography of a high level.
- Ensuring excellent image quality is upheld, and able to deliver consistently strong images across different levels of shoots with a focus on Ecommerce model and invisible mannequin shoots.
- Opportunity to work on occasional creative model and still life shoots.
- Ensuring guidelines are followed and shoot targets are achieved.
- Ensure product is always showcased to its best, alongside the stylist.
- Ability to confidently lead when needed in directing models.
- Manage your daily workload with support from the Senior Photographer. Work together to ensure you deliver the weekly shoot priorities.
- Responsible for organising files and captures ready for retouch.
- Ability to capture video and prepare files to be edited.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the studio team to create and maintain a positive working atmosphere.
- Ability to successfully follow creative briefs and collaborate with the wider studio team.
- Adhering to deadlines and executing reactive / sometimes last-minute briefs.
- Ensuring all studio equipment is maintained and in a clean working order.
What you'll have :
- BA Hons in photography or equivalent.
- A strong portfolio in model and product photography across an array of clients / brands, ideally within editorial and e-commerce environment.
- A good technical knowledge of lighting principles and ability to set this up alone, with support from the Senior Photographer.
- Good understanding of retouch process and file management processes.
- Strong knowledge of Capture One software.
- Exceptional eye for detail, with a good understanding of contemporary photography and an elevated taste level.
- Highly motivated with a can-do attitude.
- You are an organised individual with strong communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit please send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com
Apply for Photographer / Videographer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly