Our client is a well-established full service interior design partnership. Their unique service combines the expertise of in-house interior and garden designers with that of a highly-skilled team of local craftsmen and technicians offering a complete design service for the home and garden under one roof.
Having recently won some exciting new projects they are looking for an additional Interior Designer to join their team at a mid-weight level.
Their designers are expected to be able to reflect their clients' interests and individual tastes creating projects that have character and are full of life. You will be knowledgeable about colour, fabrics, furniture and design styles coupled with spatial awareness and the ability to put together comprehensive mood boards and design schemes before seeing the project through to completion.
The Interior Designer should have several years’ experience within the residential design sector and display:
- An industry qualification to degree level
- Proficiency in CAD (preferably VectorWorks)
- Evidence of project management experience; liaising with clients, trades and suppliers
- Experience of working on detailed FF&E documents
- Confidence in creating successful fabric and colour schemes
- Extensive knowledge of mid to high-end fabric houses, lighting, accessory and furniture suppliers