Senior Project Manager
This acclaimed strategic branding and digital agency are after a talented, head strong Senior Project Manager to join their passionate team. This is an excellent opportunity to produce a range of high quality design & strategy work for leading clients in the Arts & Culture, Charity and Technology sectors.
What will your responsibilities include?
- You will be managing and overseeing the delivery of integrated brand led projects, ensuring all work is delivered within budget and on time, and to the clients complex specifications
- You will be responsible for communications between all clients and creative teams, taking briefs, completing pitches and receiving feedback
- You'll work exceptionally close with your clients to develop trusted partnerships and inspire beautiful work which has a strong strategic backbone - you'll be a powerful communicator and know how to drive a relationship forward
- As Senior PM, you'll oversee the delivery of all briefs to the creative and design teams with the ability to encourage work completed to a high quality, breaking down complex briefs and projects into manageable tasks for your team, guiding them through the process and championing the delivery of excellent work
- You'll appreciate that this is a close knit team and will strive to form strong relationships with your colleagues, knowing that a non-precious attitude and the keenness to help where needed will be key to your success; you'll pipe up, muck in, work hard, have fun and be a cheerleader for the agency!
- Collaboration is key with this boutique agency; as Senior PM you'll roll your sleeves up and add value to the strategic process, have an opinion on the direction of creative and know how to get the best out of people
What skills will you need?
- You will have extensive experience working within a strategic branding/ design agency within a similar role (across both account and project management)
- You will have a clear head with the ability to remain calm in a fast paced environment, knowing that a positive attitude will go miles
- You'll be passionate, curious and inspired by the creative process, keen to be part of the process from end to end, asking questions along the way and always keen to learn more
- You will be a natural opportunist with the ability to translate this skill into new potential business opportunities and collaborations
- You will be a confident communicator with the gravitas to discuss and liaise with a range of different individuals, including your peers within the agency, clients and external suppliers
This is a great opportunity to join a leading branding agency, who truly have a reputation for creative excellence. If you possess all the necessary skills and experience, and above all have a driven, proactive, go-getter attitude, then please email your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk