Senior Producer - ATL & Brand Comms
This boutique, and rapidly growing creative agency who's offering spans branding, retail, communications and strategy, are looking to bring on board a top Senior Producer. Partnering with another Producer to divide and conquer, you will take ownership over the delivery of multi-channel work, for client spanning the Finance, Tech and Retail sectors.
As a Producer, you will;
- Work closely with Client Services, to define creative briefs and ensure that projects are properly planned and resourced in advance, taking the lead on managing all phrases of production
- You will be responsible for scoping work; ensuring that budgets are properly allocated throughout the various phrases of delivery, keeping track of deadlines for all deliverables (spanning branding, strategy, ATL & BTL campaigns and communications) through to being on-shoot's and troubleshooting where needed!
- You'll be an organisational whizz, and know how to build effective relationships with your internal team of creatives and designers, championing them throughout the creative time line, whilst equally developing solid relationships with third parties and suppliers
- Whilst Client Services will lead on the day to day client communications and bigger picture forecasting of the account, you'll be the go to day-to-day person, able to concisely provide updates at any stage of the process to the wider team
- This agency is going from strength to strength, and you'll be agile and flexible in your approach, happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in!
If you are a talented Producer, with similar experience producing integrated work in a creative environment [predominatley across branding and print production], keen to work as part of a rapidly growing agency, working with like-minded, fun and passionate people, then be sure to pop your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!