I am partnering with a multi-disciplinary design agency focusing on brand identity, corporate communications and transformational campaigns using print, digital and film.
They are looking for a junior/midweight integrated designer to join their busy, friendly creative studio. They are in need of a tenacious, enthusiastic and uber-creative individual who is willing to roll their sleeves up, get stuck in and quickly become an integral part of their team.
A major focus of this role will be working on one of their main health technology accounts, being involved in a variety of projects from campaigns, social media, layout & information design and film/animation.
- You have a strong visual/graphic design background
- At least 1 year industry experience working in a design agency
- Experience of working in a busy design or integrated studio environment
- A stunning folio with a good range of work, all with rationale and the evidence of the process behind them
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CC. Experience in Cinema 4D and After Effects would be an advantage
- Illustration and/or videography skills would be a huge plus
- You love collaborating and participating in content ideation with our social team and other internal practices
- Always up-to-date with the evolving digital specs and outputs
- You have a strong visual/graphic design background with: The ability to work independently and as part of a team, collaborating from concept to final delivery of a project
- Confident presenting work and design thinking to both teammates and clients
- Excellent time management and the ability to produce outstanding work to a deadline
- Entrepreneurial and proactive, eager to be 100% accountable and to take on responsibility
- A positive, can-do attitude: a desire to push boundaries.
If you are interested in this role and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to firstname.lastname@example.org