Senior Motion Designer (Social Media)
Our client, a popular Fashion Sports Brand who have taken the world by storm and have huge growth plans for 2020, are seeking a highly skilled and passionate Senior Motion Designer with extensive social media experience to join their dynamic and growing Creative Team! You will play a key role in bringing the brand to life through all channels by creating engaging digital content for their social media, concept and editing of video content for stores, paid and organic social, seasonal marketing campaigns, website, events, display creative, OOH, Youtube, TV and new digital channels!
This role will be instrumental in the Creative team, you will be full of ideas and drive forward market-leading film and motion content, working strategically and collaboratively with Performance Marketing, Social and Content teams. You will also have the opportunity to progress and mentor more junior members of the team, ensuring consistency and elevation of all film and motion content produced and inspiring everyone around you to create innovative work!
This is an excellent opportunity if you are obsessed with the evolution of social media and enjoy creating innovative concepts and content for brands, which push boundaries, challenge the norm, and always think outside the box. The brand are really looking for someone who can shake things up this year, so you will be able to make a huge impact and have a lot of creative freedom!
- Work alongside Head of Creative and wider team to market leading content and develop film output across channels, including seasonal marketing campaigns, product category films for the website, content for stores, performance marketing, paid and organic social.
- End-to-end content creation, from storyboard through to hands on editing and animation/motion design.
- Opportunity to mentor a small team of motion designers and freelancers, management exp not essential.
- Ensure film content produced is optimised and edited specifically for each channel.
- Analytical focus in driving performance improvement through testing and learning with creative.
- Support the Head of Creative with still life and model stills shoot briefs, selects and retouch notes.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 3-5 years minimum motion & video experience, with extensive social media.
- Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, Sport, or Retail exp ideal.
- Expert using After Effects and Premier Pro.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Not afraid to try new things and push creative boundaries!
- Understanding of creating innovative paid social content.
- Strong knowledge of performance marketing channels with a focus on Instagram and Facebook, YouTube, display, affiliates, Pinterest, snap chat, Tiktok.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
The good bit... benefits!
- Generous clothing allowance, & 50% off all their merchandise
- Free exercise classes in their on-site studio
- Regular Sample sales for employees
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hours, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare Support
- Any many many more!
If you want to be in a passionate team where you can make an impact, push boundaries, and bring dynamic brand content to life, then please send your CV and Reel in NOW for immediate consideration and interview!