Lead/Senior Digital Designer- Agency
Our Client, an award-winning Digital Agency working with the most incredible Tech names around the word from innovative start-ups to the biggest Tech Giants, are seeking a passionate Digital Design Lead to join their awesome team. You will be the go-to person for Digital in the Agency, surrounded by a strong mid-size team of Design Directors, Designers, Developers, Motion, Art Directors, Copywriters & Accounts. You will have the opportunity to take the lead on a variety of exciting projects from Branding, Websites, Interactive Content and Campaigns, to Film, Animation, Promotional Content, Social, Pitches, Ebooks and much more! Projects tend to be 6-12 months in length, you will be involved end-end in brand workshops, research and ideation, mock-ups, to prototypes, all the way through to final design. They are open to seeing Senior Designers who are ready for a step-up, or Digital Design Managers who still enjoy being hands on, they run a flat structure with no hierarchy and are happy to shape the role around the right person.
This is an agency with the biggest heart, they have an extremely high staff retention rate, are so passionate about what they do and the same care and desire resonates throughout the whole agency. As a team, they help each other, are open-minded, easy going and just an all-round inspiring group of people to work with! They really invest in their team, offering a personal development training budget at every level and exceptional progression and learning opportunities.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Go-to person for all digital projects, working closely with the in-house dev team, designers, writers, and accounts from brief to completion.
- Design innovative digital products for some of the world's best tech companies.
- Consult with clients, seize opportunity to develop digital for the agency and take things to the next level.
- Help shape process and best practice for all digital & UX outputs.
- Attract, motivate, inspire and develop the design team.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 3-5 years minimum as a Senior- Agency side
- Alongside site builds and interactive content, you'll feel just as confident creating
identities and building brands.
- A folio with excellent storytelling, showing beautifully executed work born from inspiring ideas and clever solutions to interesting creative challenges.
- Expert in digital processes and methodology- confident working with developers.
- Familiarity with industry standard UX and UI design.
- Proficient in Figma, Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD).
Please send your CV and Portfolio in now for immediate consideration & interview!