A creative agency with expertise in retail and brand design are looking bolster their Strategy offering with on-boarding a skilled Strategy Director. Working closely with the senior management and the extended creative team, this role offers the opportunity to strategically lead across a variety of projects, in particular focusing on packaging, brand identity, retail and integrated campaigns.
What will this role include?
- Working with a talented mid weight to confidently lead the development & growth of the strategy function, whilst using your expertise within packaging and brand design to build confidence in clients, bringing the work through the door at an early stage of creative development
- As Strategy Director, you'll also have prior experience across campaign planning, and be able to shape a concept from research and insight stage through to executing clear and concise marketing plans across channels
- You'll work closely with clients, predominately across the drinks and lifestyle sector, to pull key insights, develop strategic recommendations and blueprints for creative concepts spanning packaging, branding, retail campaign assets, digital and everything in between
- Working at this level, you'll take ownership over the strategy arm of the team alongside collaborating heavily with the agency Founders and Client Service Director
What experience is essential for this role?
- Excellent leadership skills, able to build confidence in clients from the get go and work to build out the strategy offering of the agency, shifting the clients perception of the agency's expertise from strictly creative to strategic
- As this agency work with a number of global drinks/ alcohol brands, any experience working on these accounts is ideal
- You'll be communicative, confident and commercial alongside strategic and creative
- As Strategy Director, you'll have strong roots in research and planning as well as creative strategy
If you are an experienced Strategy Director, with experience across planning and packaging, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk now!