Kitchen Sales Designer
This opportunity is for an enthusiastic and experienced Kitchen Designer to join an exciting and ambitious kitchen business in their London showroom. The company has the industry's best partnerships with world leading appliance, storage and material brands and offer fantastic in-house training, as well as a highly attractive commission structure and the opportunity to thrive and develop.
Based in their award winning and inspirational showroom you will work closely with clients to craft entirely unique designs to suit and enhance their lifestyles. They have significent and on-going investment in marketing activities resulting in high quality leads where you can be responsible for the end-to-end customer experience from initial design concepts, through to completion of sale.
As a Kitchen Designer you will be able to offer a diverse and extensive range of design choices and clients can see their designs come to life in the interactive 4D virtual reality theatre.
Experience and skills needed for the Kitchen Designer:
- Highly personable and a great communicator
- A creative designer with a passion for kitchen design
- At least 2 years in premium kitchen design
- Experience in coordinating the customer journey from concept to sale
- Ability to liaise with consumers, trade and commercial clients on a daily basis
- A sales background in kitchens, or similar within the interior design / KBB industry
- Strong design ability and design software aptitude
- Self-motivated with the ability to self-manage and work as a team player
Basic salary for the Kitchen Designer will be c£35k plus uncapped commission.