Digital Account Director - 12 Month FTC
Our client, an award-winning digital agency working with a number of household names within the entertainment and gaming space, are seeking a Digital Account Director to join their passionate and collaborative team on a 12 month contract. You will be focused on one of their biggest accounts, an innovative and market leading gaming client, focusing heavily on social and video creation.
As this role will see you sinking your teeth into a key gaming client, you'll have a personal passion for this sector and be able to truly embed yourself in to your client's with gusto !
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage the production of a range of digital deliverables with a strong focus on social, 2D and 3D video; you'll play and learn the games through and through and act as a brand guardian, ensuring all work delivered is to your clients brief, standards and aligned with their creative aspirations
- You'll establish yourself as the main point of client for all senior relationships and as a trusted point of escalation
- You'll confidently run weekly and quarterly finance reports
- Attend all project kick off sessions, ensuring that your team of AM's and PM's are prepared and confident in the project requirements and able to run the day to days accordingly
- Working closely with the client, you'll pick their brain, ask the right questions and constantly add value to the relationship
- As AD, you'll oversee a dedicated team of 6 account handlers and project managers, running their reviews, 1-2-1's and ensuring they have the right tools and encouragement in place to deliver and grow
- Alongside managing a team, you'll partner with other Heads Of Departments to ensure a cohesive and collaborative working nature within the studio
Skills & Experience Required:
- Hands on agency experience with a strong focus on digital content production, social, 2D and 3D and video
- Management experience is required; you'll get a buzz on seeing your team thrive and grow under your leadership!
- Experience in new business, both with existing clients and new leads
- A confident communicator is needed; most clients are based outside of the UK and you'll be able to build relationships across the pond over slack, email, zoom, etc
- This team are a likeminded bunch; you'll be passionate, light hearted and empathetic, ready to share knowledge and help others at all times
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your CV in to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to start the conversation.