Mid-Senior Digital Designer
Our client, a leading Creative Agency working with clients from FTSE 100 to challenger, employee, corporate and investor communications brands are seeking a super talented and enthusiastic Digital Designer to join their incredible team! You will work on a range of exciting projects from initial thinking stage to product launch, including Web Design, Digital Branding, Social Media Campaigns, Design Systems, and Digital Ecosystems, always bringing brands and projects to life within the digital space for the agency. You will work with the digital team on a range of tasks from conceptual development and information architecture to wire framing and high-fidelity visuals across a range of digital channels and applications.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with around 3-5 years' experience, looking for a fresh challenge in a leading creative business communications agency. The agency produce stunning work, have such a refreshing attitude to not just design but also life, a forward-thinking mentality which show why they have such a high staff retention rate and the passion and care shines through in each and every one of them. The agency has 2 truly inspirational Creative Directors who have worked together for over a decade, both come from top agencies and are determined to make this one all the good bits and none of the bad bits of what an agency should be, no late nights, working smarter not harder and having fun whilst doing it!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Articulate an idea in its basic form through conceptual sketches, animation or moving image.
- Work across all brands and projects for the agency, always bringing digital projects to life whether that be a web build, social media campaign, or landing page.
- Work closely with front and back end developers to bring your creative vision to life.
- Present ideas, take onboard creative feedback from senior members of the team and move a project forward in an appropriate direction.
- Bring innovative new ideas and excited to drive the agency forward.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 3-5 years commercial experience in the Digital world.
- Ideally some corporate brand experience or the ability to design for this space.
- A strong portfolio, showing versatility and excellent storytelling.
- A strong understanding of all aspects of digital design, from screen sizes and pixels to accessibility and human computer interaction.
- Strong software skills - Sketch & InVision, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Familiar with Umbraco.
- Awareness of responsive design, it's benefits and limitations.
- An excellent communicator, with a hunger to make change.
If you want to join an agency who offer a culture that fosters creativity and free-thinking alongside excellent work, then please send your CV & Portfolio in now for immediate consideration.
Apply for Mid-Senior Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly