Account Director - Medical communications
We have a very successful healthcare agency looking for a new Account Director (or Senior Account Director) to join their team.
You will partner with the Medical Writing team and are responsible for the delivery of projects for our clients. The Account Management team work with available in-house expertise such as our creative team but also with third-party suppliers, and provide appropriate direction, ensuring projects exceed client expectations and are delivered to budget.
Experience from medical communications agency setting at the account direction level of accounts is essential for this role
An Account Director
- Building strong working relationships with global Medical Affairs pharma clients, being an established point of contact and being recognised as a client services partner
- Building strong rapport with clients to understand and anticipate their needs, instil confidence, and trouble shoot and manage issues
- Understand how to differentiate our client’s in their market and build innovative programmes and content to ensure client and asset success
- Experience from medical communications agency setting at the account direction level of accounts ~750K-1M
- Project execution capability, developing and delivering communications and project plans and budgets; experience delivering excellent projects for clients including digital and virtual activities
- Aligning a matrix team behind plans and ensuring all deliverables across project management, medical writing, editing, creative and digital are delivered to and exceeding client expectations
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, with an ability to lead team members in an agile working style
- Experience in coaching, mentoring and managing others, having managed teams of up to 5
For the full spec please get in touch