Mid/Senior Account Manager - Boutique Design Studio
This boutique branding and design agency, who work across identity, art direction, moving image and print for clients spanning luxury property, fashion and music, are looking for a Mid/ Senior Account Manager to join the small and thriving team. Reporting into their Client Service Director, you will support with the day to day management of client relationships and take ownership over the delivery of a new digital product.
**Ideally you will be available for an end of January start!**
What will this role include?
- Collaborating closely with the Business Director & Strategy Director, on the end to end management of projects focusing on digital and product campaigns [website design and build, app, CRM, content and print] ; taking briefs, scoping out costs and timelines, briefing designers and resourcing appropriately, liaising with clients and third parties to update throughout the creative lifecycle
- Working to build solid and trusted partnerships with your clients, establishing yourself as a pivotal source of knowledge across their creative requirements
- You will be able to manage your own multi layered workload and use your self-initiative, knowing how to successfully steer your projects forward, ensuring timely delivery that matches the high standard this agency has previously set within the industry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are imperative for success in this role, you must be diligent, with an exceptional eye for detail
- You will appreciate the small team nature and understand the mentality of wearing many hats; chipping in where needed and adding value along the way!
Ideally, you will have prior experience working with corporate clients, ideally within FMCG, tech or finance sectors.
If you are a Mid/Senior Account Manager with a strong digital understanding, who is looking for a new opportunity with a highly regarded creative design agency, who can multitask and succeed in a fast-moving environment, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!
Apply for Mid/Senior Account Manager - Boutique Design Studio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly