Junior Integrated Designer
We are partnering with an independent creative brand and communications agency based in London. They are looking for an innovative, digital savvy integrated junior designer. The work they aim to deliver is bold, ambitious and different.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow through collaboration and exposure to others on different teams through multiple design touch points. The ideal candidate is someone who wants to develop a career within an established communications agency and help to shape the future success of the business.
You will be involved in projects from the initial thinking stage to product launch, assisting the digital/print teams with a range of tasks from conceptual development and information architecture to wire framing and high-fidelity visuals.
- You will be considered an integral part of the team.
- You will contribute to all work, engage in projects and treat this as a real job.
- You will learn from some of the most brilliant minds within the agency.
- You learn about brands and working in an innovative agency.
- Experiment and contribute to design solutions for a number of different clients.
- Have amazing design skills across print and digital. Motion, animation, 3D, film/editing skills a huge plus.
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel like you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com