The Fix are excited to be working with a Experiential Marketing Agency in Berkshire that are on the look-out for an Art Director to join their creative team.
About the Art Director position:
We are looking for a creative thinker with a passion for creating, developing, and delivering award winning solutions for existing and prospective clients through inspirational campaigns. Working as part of the Creative team, the role mixes creative flair, technical know-how and commercial awareness to create stand out consumer experiences in the digital and retail space for some of the UKs most ambitious brands like Coca Cola, Tesco, Superdrug, Boo Hoo and BAT.
The position will be based at their Berkshire office (near Windsor) but will working remotely for the foreseeable future.
What You Will Be Doing as an Art Director:
- Supporting the Creative Director in developing, designing and delivering creative solutions for our clients.
- Leading on projects, working closely with other departments and senior managers to achieve commercial and creative objectives.
- Keeping internal departments and clients updated with progress.
- Supporting new business pitches, producing outstanding creative concepts that inspire and procure new clients.
- Enriching the companies capability of delivering creative solutions in the digital space.
- Sharing your knowledge around digital and experiential with the team to inspire them to want to learn more.
Requirements of the Art Director
- Around 3 years’ experience in a similar role within a digital / physical FMCG focussed agency.
- Strong personal leadership qualities including openness to learn, collaborate, inspire and innovate.
- Be fluent in In-design, illustrator and other Creative Suite programmes.
- Ability to blend commercial awareness with passion and creative flair.
- Instinctive brand awareness and demonstrated experience of pushing boundaries and evolving brands.
- Broad portfolio of experience including, social, digital retail and experiential, shopper, brand development and, as well as knowledge of digital design, print and production where possible.
- A sixth sense for integration, and an awareness of how execution changes to suit different channels.
- Knowledge of user centred design principles and modern user interface design standards.
- 23 days’ holiday, growing by 1 day a year up to 30 days (plus flexible holiday scheme)
- Life assurance
- Fully funded private medical insurance (after qualifying period)
- Season ticket loan
Apply for Art Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly