Traffic Manager - 3 Month FTC
This market leading online food & beverage retailer, is looking for a Traffic Manager to join their team on a 3 month FTC, starting immediately. Working inhouse, you'll oversee and manage all creative deadlines, from brief to completion.
This role will be working remotely at first, but would require days on site in Hertfordshire later in the contract.
- You'll be the first point of contact to receive and check briefs, delegating across the creative team
- Arrange all kick off meetings, ensure the team have the relevant tools to deliver on time and on budget
- As a Traffic Manager, you'll be confident working in fast paced digitally focused environments
- You will manage all creative deadlines across the studio, tracking in the internal systems
- Communication is key! As Traffic Manager, you'll be the conduit between departments and be able to provide concise updates to the relevant teams as at any stage of a project
If you are an experienced Traffic Manager, able to travel to the studio in Hertfordshire at certain stages throughout the contract, then please get in touch ASAP at CS@tomorrowlondon.co,uk